We are helping the broadening of corporate culture, leading to the country’s documented economy. Competent corporate professionals enable their clients to oversee their businesses as we have rich experience, industry understanding, and problem-solving abilities. Provide detailed understanding and guidelines to its specific or all clients throughout the lifecycle of a business project.
Furthermore, Javaid & Co, being the corporate advisory and compliance Services Firm, has contributed to incorporating hundreds of companies that are currently successfully participate their shares towards the country’s economic growth.
More than the above, skills, knowledge, and experience give strategic advice and provide specialist competencies that enable clients to fulfill their needs. With our substantial understanding and hands-on the prevailing Companies laws in Pakistan, work with clients to solve various issues, create value, maximize growth, and improve overall business performance.
Hence, we are focusing on providing multiple corporate advisory services that are enlisted below.
– Preparation and Execution of Documents for transfer of shares, registration and fillings with SECP.
– Preparation and filing of documents for change in management and execution of the same including filings with SECP.
– Files inspections on behalf of clients and preparation of Search Reports
– Registrations and Vacation of Charges in SECP
– Changes in name of a company, change in Memorandum & Articles of Association etc.
– Enhancement in Capital Services for further issue of shares, increase in authorized capital and paid capital.
– Preparation of documents for the certificate of commencement of business of Public Limited Companies
– Enlistment of Companies in Pakistan Stock Exchange
– Conversion of Private Limited Companies into Public Limited companies or Single Member company into private company
– Mergers and Acquisition services include approval from Competition Commission of Pakistan in case of mergers and acquisition
– Winding up of companies
– Opinions and Advisory on Corporate Advisory
– Providing Secretarial services to companies
– Services as Share Registrar for listed companies
– Appeals and Revisions